If you do regular gym workouts or work out at home and want to add muscle-building supplements with workouts and a good diet to grow muscles, then this article is going to be very useful for you. Because here you are going to get complete information about the best supplements for muscle growth in India.
To build a good muscular body, along with workouts, good nutrition is also needed. It is impossible to build a good body without proper nutrition and workout. If you go to the gym, do a good workout and take a good diet then you can build your body easily and achieve good fitness.
When it comes to bodybuilding or fitness, the name of supplements also comes. Supplements play a very important role in building a body, muscle growth, and achieving any type of fitness goal. It is not necessary to use supplements to build a body, to grow muscle, or lose weight, but if you use them in limited quantities and regularly, then in many ways it is beneficial for your fitness.
By using supplements, you can further improve your fitness. Whether you are a woman or a man, using supplements can prove to be better for you. If you want to grow muscles, build a good muscular body and see better results in less time, then you have to use some special supplements which help you a lot in increasing your muscle growth, strength, endurance, and efficiency.
So let’s know which supplements should be taken to build a body, what are the Best Supplements for Muscle Growth in India, and what are their benefits. In the end, you will also know which of these supplements are very important, and if you do not use one or two of these supplements, will your body be formed or not.
5 Best Supplements For Muscle Growth in India (2022)
Many people who go to the gym or do exercise at home, often a question comes to their mind that which supplements should we take and which are the best supplements for muscle building.
Whether you are a woman or a man, you can easily use the best muscle-building supplements mentioned below and make your fitness even better.
(1) Creatine Monohydrate
Creatine is a natural substance, which is also present in our body as well as we take it through foods as well. It is found in very small amounts in our body.
It is very important for our body. It is an organic compound, which is also produced in our body. Our body makes up to 1 gram of Creatine per day.
Creatine supplements are made up of three amino acids Glycine, Arginine, Methionine. Creatine is a very popular supplement used by bodybuilding athletes and regular gym-goers.
It increases the water retention capacity in our body. Due to this, water can be present in the body in large quantities. Also, creatine helps to boost energy levels and endurance in our body.
Benefits of Creatine –
- Cretine helps a lot in increasing our muscle growth.
- Creatine enhances the performance and stamina of our body.
- Creatine boosts the energy level and increases our strength.
- It also helps in increasing weight.
- Creatine also helps increase the intensity of our workouts.
- During workouts, it does not allow our muscles to get tired quickly.
- It is also the best supplement for muscle growth and strength.
(2) Whey Protein
Whey protein is a dry powder made from milk. It is the purest form of protein found in milk. It is also the fastest digesting protein. It is the most important and best supplement for muscle growth.
It is a special type of food supplement. It is also called ‘Complete Protein’. Because it contains all kinds of amino acids and nutrients which are essential for our body and muscle growth.
Talking about the use of Whey Protein Supplement, it is mainly used by gym-goers, general exercisers, athletes or sportspersons, bodybuilders, etc. Nowadays it is used by both adult women and men and it is equally beneficial for both.
Most of the people use whey protein after a workout and some people use it before a workout. Apart from this, some people use it for breakfast in the morning.
It is used to meet the protein requirement of the body. Most of the people like – gym-goers and bodybuilders use it for muscle growth or muscle building.
Benefits of Whey Protein –
- Whey Protein is the highest quality protein for muscle growth.
- It is a pure vegetarian supplement and is gluten-free.
- Digestion of whey protein is very fast, due to which it reaches all parts of the body very fast.
- It contains all the Essential Amino Acids and BCAA’s which improve our muscle recovery.
- Its digestion is fast as well as its absorption is also very fast.
- Whey Protein increases our metabolism and promotes instant muscle recovery.
- Whey protein plays an important role in muscle hypertrophy and increases muscle size.
- Protein deficiency in the body can be easily overcome by using whey protein.
- It also helps in reducing body fat or weight loss.
- It is one of the best supplements for muscle growth and bodybuilding.
(3) Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA)
It is a special type of chain of essential amino acids, which are necessary for our muscles growth. This is because the chain of all amino acids (essential and non-essential) together forms proteins in our body.
BCAA’s are a type of supplement made up of three essential amino acids (EAAs). It contains three amino acids leucine, isoleucine, and valine. Which prevents protein breakdown in our muscles and helps in the storage of glycogen.
Branched Chain Amino Acids generally have a chemical structure also known as building block proteins. Because it helps in the recovery and repair of our broken muscles.
Benefits of BCAA –
- According to research and study, BCAA accelerates the growth rate of our muscles.
- Prevents muscle breakdown during workouts and helps in quick muscle recovery.
- BCAA does not allow our body to get tired during long workouts.
- Its regular consumption improves both aerobic and anaerobic performance.
- BCAA strengthens the immune system.
- It preserves lean muscle mass in our body.
- It promotes protein synthesis in our body.
- BCAA’s reduce muscle pain and muscle damage caused by workouts.
- It increases muscle hypertrophy and growth also.
Glutamine is an alpha-amino acid used in the biosynthesis of proteins. It is an important amino acid out of 20 amino acids. Glutamine is a non-essential amino acid, which means that your body is able to synthesize it.
Often it is produced in our body. Therefore it is kept in the category of non-essential amino acids. Apart from this, you can also take glutamine through dietary sources and supplements.
It is most commonly used as a fitness or bodybuilding supplement. It is naturally present in your muscles. Glutamine is also one of the best supplements for muscle growth.
Benefits of Glutamine –
- Glutamine accelerates our muscle growth because it increases protein synthesis.
- It fulfills the deficiency of amino acids in our body.
- Glutamine strengthens the immune system, as a result of which our body always remains healthy.
- It helps in fulfilling the deficiency of nitrogen in our body.
- Glutamine prevents muscle damage in our body and helps in muscle recovery.
- It helps wounds to heal and recover faster.
- Its use increases the growth hormone (GH) of our body.
- Glutamine is also used in the treatment of diseases like cancer.
(5) Fish Oils
Fish oil is the oil extracted from the tissues of fish. It is commonly found in oily fish such as tuna, herring, anchovies, and mackerel.
Omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins A and D are found in abundance in this fish oil, which is very important and beneficial for our body.
Fish oil supplements are used by bodybuilding people, athletes, and gym-goers through a special type of capsules.
This supplement comes in all three forms – liquid, pills, and capsules. It is also used by people to avoid heart attacks and strokes. It is also the best supplement for muscle growth.
Benefits of Fish Oil –
- Fish oil helps in increasing muscle growth.
- It helps in reducing belly fat and reducing all body fat.
- Fish oil prevents muscle cramps.
- It can be used to reduce muscle swelling and pain.
- Using fish oil is beneficial to reduce liver fat.
- It is helpful in reducing stress and anxiety.
- Along with muscle growth, it is also beneficial for the skin and eyes.
- Fish oil is also helpful for the joints and brain.
Is it necessary to use supplements to grow muscle or lose weight ?
Friends, there is no need for any kind of supplements to grow muscles or lose weight, but only when your nutrition and diet are perfect. Supplements are made from foods.
If your diet is good, you follow a balanced diet that is rich in proteins, carbohydrates, fats, fibers, vitamins, and minerals, then you do not need to take supplements.
Apart from this, if your fitness goals are of different types like bodybuilding, lean muscle mass gain, instant fat loss, performance build, muscle building then it is important for you to use supplements.
With the help of supplements, you can easily achieve fitness goals, for which you will have to focus more on training and diet also.
Finally, let us tell you, like foods, supplements are also a part of your nutrition, which is very beneficial to use in limited quantities. Supplements are very useful to grow muscles and better fitness.
Which is the most important supplement for Muscle Growth ?
Often you people keep asking this question, which is the best powder for making the body or growing muscles. So Creatine, Protein, BCAA, Glutamine and Fish Oils all these supplements are necessary to grow muscles, build body, or lose weight.
But all these supplements contain the most important supplement – Whey Protein. It is a complete protein and a pure form of protein. It is considered to be the most essential and best bodybuilding supplement.
By using Whey Protein in limited quantity and regularly, you can easily do muscle growth and fat loss. Another question comes that, which protein should be taken to grow muscles. So the answer is also – Whey Protein.
Whey Protein is the best powder for muscle growth. It can be easily used by both men and women and can take advantage of it.
Final Words – These five supplements Creatine, Whey Protein, BCAA, Glutamine, and Fish Oil are best for muscle growth, building the body, and getting better fitness. By using them in limited quantity and on the advice of the trainer, you can easily grow your muscles and build a better physique. Also, you should have to follow a good workout, training, and diet.
Hopefully, you must have got complete information on this topic, which are the Best Supplements for Muscle Growth in India and what are their benefits. You can also share this information in your WhatsApp and Facebook groups.
If you have any questions/suggestions, then do comment below and also tell us how did you like this post. Thank You!!!